Choosing a screen can be tricky, but rest assured with our expert knowledge and past experiences we will have a screen that will beautifully blend in with your interior and exterior settings.
Here are 5 tips that will help with your decision.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: Our Screens are made from a premium quality materials. Our Australian hardwood screens are manufactured for external use and are supplied pre-coated with 2 coats of high grade oil. Available in rustic brown, chocolate and charcoal. Our premium material is powder coated high grade aluminium – strong, durable and virtually maintenance free. It comes in a wide range of colours, and is an outstanding product for feature and decorative screening.
- DESIGN: Our exclusive collection are designed to display visually appealing patterns, both timber and metal screens can add sophistication to your interior as well as exterior spaces.
- FLEXIBILITY: Our screens can be used both indoors & outdoors at your home or office. The screens can be used as architectural feature panels, enhance privacy, room dividers, sun filters, feature walls and the list goes on and on. The applications are only limited by your imagination. We supply screens in a standard 1200mm x 600mm panel, as well as 2400mm x 1200mm, 1800mm x 1200mm, 1800 x 900mm and 600mm x 600mm as standard. We can also make custom sizes and configurations.
- SIMPLE: Our screens are supplied pre-finished and ready-to-install, can easily be cut, drilled, nailed, screwed or glued using basic woodworking tools.
- DURABILITY: With modest maintenance, our screens will offer many years of natural good looks.
You can easily find a privacy screen of your choice at www.privacyscreensbrisbane.com.au
If you are willing to invest in a top quality privacy screen for your property, get in touch with us now!